A wide range of industries
The international world of processing comprises a large variety of industries and companies. DMN-WESTINGHOUSE has been designing and manufacturing rotary valves, diverter valves and other related components for the bulk solids handling industry for more than 45 years.
- Aquaculture Discover the rotary valve that prevents fish feed degradation.
- Dairy People across the globe, enjoy the flavor and nutritional benefits of dairy products. In its many forms, dairy is an important source of vitamin D, calcium, and protein for young children, elderly adults, and everyone in between. DMN-WESTINGHOUSE has an extensive range of sanitary rotary and diverter valves specially designed to meet dairy manufacturing standards.
- Food The food industry is one of the largest on the planet. The World Bank, in figures recently published, valued the global food and agriculture sector at 10% of gross domestic product.
- Pet Food The food industry continues to grow. According The UN Food and Agricultural Organization, the world will need to produce 60% more food by 2050.
- Pharma At some point in our lives, we will probably all be extremely grateful for the investment that the world’s pharmaceutical companies continue to make in new treatments.
- Chemicals A world with no processed chemicals at all would present a very inhospitable environment. No medicines and no oil-based products would mean no transportation as we know it.
- Plastics We add reliability to the plastics industry
- Minerals Thanks to carbon dating, scientists are reasonably sure that around 43,000 years ago, our ancestors mined Lion Cave for hematite from which to manufacture red ochre.
- Power Biomass With one or two notable exceptions, practically every industrialized country in the world acknowledges that we are facing a major global warming problem.
- Recycling The weight of electrical products and consumer electronics that will be recycled globally in 2017 is 65.4 million tonnes.