Since 2002 GESRA has been known as a subsidiary of DMN-WESTINGHOUSE. As GESRA we have been able to serve our customers for decades. However, it is now the right moment to align our branding even more. From 1 May 2020 we will change our name into DMN-WESTINGHOUSE Components. Together we are stronger: focus is all that matters!
During all these years together we have specialized ourselves in the production of rotary- and diverter valves with a very high level of precision and quality.
A new name, same quality:
• Processing, machining and assembly of components;
• State of the art industrialized manufacturing process;
• Independent with no involvement in system design;
• Significant capacity and no limits;
• More than 21.000 units of our products are used worldwide;
• 100% end of line tested;
• Made in Germany.